2.07.2014

Catskill country house

Photo: Maxwell Tielman/Design Sponge

Love the feel to this country home, read all about it and see more pics on inspiring Design Sponge The leather chair in the bedroom is on my wish list, any one know where to get it or what it is?

Oh, guess you might have noticed that I´m working a little bit on the lay out of this page, with the wonderful help of talented Deutch web designer Fleur Glansbeek. It´s still a work in progress, so I´ll tell you more about it when it´s all done.

4 comments:

  1. any idea about design of the anme of the chair of last image ?
    (I'm trying to make an encyclopedia of furniture for my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This chair is from the french designer Charlotte Perriand, and named Arcs (because designed for the ski station).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the white dining table! Do you know designer?

    ReplyDelete